C.D.L. STRATA MANAGERS:
- Have extensive experience and thorough knowledge in owners corporation management and maintain and update those skills via professional development courses, seminars and membership of relevant professional bodies.
- Encourage and welcome owner input in a transparent management.
- Undertake frequent and thorough property inspections – no less than one per month.
- Provide quarterly written reports to all owners.
- Offer competitive but realistic fees – minimising the potential for financial hardship, whilst ensuring funds adequately cover all property costs.
- Are conversant with and adhere to all codes of professional conduct.
- Employ a trusted bank of tradespeople, gardeners, cleaners, specialist technicians, etc.
- Exercise due care and diligence as manager of the owners corporation.